Wednesday, August 22, 2012

No More Hunger Games Movies?




The other day i notice a lack in THE HUNGER GAMES  on a Hunger Games site. That made me remember a rumor I heard. Supposedly, after the movie Catching Fire  comes out in 2013, there may not be anymore. Someone said that the cast would be too old by 2013 to have the same youth look. NOTE: This is just a rumor so don't fully believe me. I was WAITING in my bedroom for them to announce the release of CATCHING FIRE. My dog legitimately CRIED next to me. The bad part was he wanted a bone. Sooooo he got annoying and blah blah blah.



ANYWAY, the other day I was doing my weekly eBay shopping and i came upon a watch worth
$264,279 and I was like "Wut de crud?"
The comments were so hilarious. Here is one that i love!


<Derek>This watch was simply stunning, "100 carrots out of 400 pears" my son said. He's great at math.
Anyway when i wore this watch to work the time was 19 hours off so i was late for lunch. i 
have a "Hello Kitty" watch that tells better time than this piece of garbage. The only loss was
$300,000. i have another -1,000,000 at home. If only they sold this delicate piece at walmart. 
Maybe then i could get it for about $10.00 with no tax. I miss the good ole days when the 
super markets were easy to steal from. Then maybe i could get me a few of these watches.
The other day i saw ellen at jcpenny's and i told her that you ripped me off. She said she would
kill you with your head in a toilet. When that happens i'll call you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment